Recent intelligence indicates that the robots may have located another RX cache on Eudoria. Activity in the Hadesheim Crater indicates that the robots are currently preparing a major excavation, which gives us little time to prepare a proper response.
The teleportation pods used to enter the Core previously have been in secure storage since the last expedition, safely out of range of any potential self-destruct trigger signals. The robots had found ways to circumvent our jammers, but Sgt. Quintana reassures me that his team at Minopolis has been able to upgrade the jamming devices in such a way that they should provide at least a few days of access to the Core once again.
Since time is short, CDF staff will require assistance to accomplish the necessary objectives in time to prevent robot access to the RX caches. Once again, we turn to the brave colonists of Calypso for assistance. Similar to earlier campaigns, rewards are being offered by the CDF for the salvage of Robot Data Storage Units from the Core.
The DSU recovery effort will begin on Friday, February 27. Brave colonists wishing the enlist in the effort should report to Sgt. Quintana’s EST dropship located in Minopolis.
Good luck out there!
/Brig. General de Sousa
Event Start: Friday, February 27, 1600 UTC
Event End: Monday, March 2, 1600 UTC
There are five instance levels to accommodate avatars of various profession levels. All of the instances are access by interacting with The Core teleporter inside the EST dropship in Minopolis, and then selecting the instance level you wish to enter.
The Core Level 1
- Core Harbinger Gen. 01 (Lvl 4)
- Core Harbinger Gen. 02 (Lvl 7)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 01 (Lvl 6)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 02 (Lvl 9)
The Core Level 2
- Core Harbinger Gen. 03 (Lvl 9)
- Core Harbinger Gen. 04 (Lvl 11)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 03 (Lvl 12)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 04 (Lvl 15)
The Core Level 3
- Core Harbinger Gen. 05 (Lvl 14)
- Core Harbinger Gen. 06 (Lvl 17)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 05 (Lvl 19)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 06 (Lvl 24)
The Core Level 4
- Core Harbinger Gen. 07 (Lvl 22)
- Core Harbinger Gen. 08 (Lvl 26)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 07 (Lvl 31)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 08 (Lvl 39)
The Core Level 5
- Core Harbinger Gen. 09 (Lvl 32)
- Core Harbinger Gen. 10 (Lvl 36)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 09 (Lvl 51)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 10 (Lvl 58)
There are also reports of several powerful Warlock-class robot bosses inside The Core. Colonists are urged to be prepared for aggressive new offensive tactics from these augmented Warlocks.
The following point system has been created to track the retrieval of Robot Data Storage Units (DSU):
- Robot DSU Class 1 (1 point)
- Robot DSU Class 2 (5 points)
- Robot DSU Class 3 (10 points)
- Robot DSU Class 4 (20 points)
- Robot DSU Class 5 (50 points)
- Robot DSU Class 6 (100 points)
- Robot DSU Class 7 (500 points)
- Robot DSU Class 8 (1000 points)
- Robot DSU Class 9 (5000 points)
Your event score will be updated automatically each time one of the Data Storage Units is recovered.
Final event scores will be calculated based on hourly point averages to derive each participant's 15-hour normalized event score.
This scoring method removes the need for participants to track time spent in the instances (beyond meeting the 15-hour prize eligibility requirement, described below), removes the risk of participants being inadvertently disqualified from the event for time reasons, and allows all participants to hunt as much as desired in the Robot Mayhem instances without giving an unfair advantage to those who are able to hunt for many hours.
The colonists accumulating the highest number of points during the event period will be awarded the following rewards by Earth Shock Trooper command:
- 1st Place - CDF XTLC 1000
- 2nd Place - CDF XTLC 800
- 3rd Place - CDF XTLC 600
- 4th Place - CDF XTLC 400
- 5th Place - CDF XTLC 200
- 6th Place - Universal Ammo - 4000 PED
- 7th Place - Universal Ammo - 3000 PED
- 8th Place - Universal Ammo - 2000 PED
- 9th Place - Universal Ammo - 1000 PED
- 10th Place - Universal Ammo - 500 PED
***IMPORTANT*** A participant must complete at least 15 hours in the Robot Mayhem instances in order to qualify for one of the above rewards. This requirement does not apply to the Bonus Rewards.
***NOTE*** Reward items for places 1-5 will be awarded after the upcoming Version Update, currently planned for March 10, 2015.
In addition, all colonists reaching the following event point totals will receive bonus rewards from EST Command (only the highest bonus reward is awarded per avatar):
- 10000 Points - 1200 PED Universal Ammo
- 5000 Points - 500 PED Universal Ammo
- 2500 Points- 250 PED Universal Ammo
- 500 Points - 50 PED Universal Ammo
Reward Item Info
- CDF XTLC 200 - 33.33 DPS, 4.1329 Eco, 60m Range, Lvl 20 Laser Sniper Req., 10% Increased Laser Sniper Skillgain
- CDF XTLC 400 - 57.33 DPS, 4.1346 Eco, 66m Range, Lvl 40 Laser Sniper Req., 10% Increased Laser Sniper Skillgain
- CDF XTLC 600 - 75.33 DPS, 4.1383 Eco, 72m Range, Lvl 60 Laser Sniper Req., 10% Increased Laser Sniper Skillgain
- CDF XTLC 800 - 92.00 DPS, 4.1439 Eco, 78m Range, Lvl 80 Laser Sniper Req., 10% Increased Laser Sniper Skillgain
- CDF XTLC 1000 - 106.00 DPS, 4.1501 Eco, 84m Range, Lvl 100 Laser Sniper Req., 10% Increased Laser Sniper Skillgain
- Universal Ammo - Can be used in place Weapon Cells, BLP Packs & Synthetic Mind Essence
***NOTE*** The listed DPS and economy figures for the prizes are based on maximum damage values.
Rules & Notes
This event is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.
***IMPORTANT*** Do not abandon the mission! If you abandon the mission for any reason, either intentionally or accidentally, all points earned up to that moment will be lost forever. Support cannot and will not restore points for abandoned missions, regardless of the situation.
The Planet Calypso Dev Team
Posted on Wed, 25 Feb 2015 19:14:47 GMT at http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/.../index.xml