Imperial Scout/Recon forces have located what appears to be a gigantic power plant beneath the Hadesheim Crater. Preliminary scans show relatively low radiation levels, indicating humans should be able to enter the tunnels without special equipment.
The existence of such powerful robot technology on Calypso soil is clearly a major threat to human settlements and suggests a much more alarming robot presence than previously acknowledged. Because of this, the Federal Empire has sent a unit of Earth Shock Troopers to investigate, under the command of Sgt. Quintana.
Quintana’s unit has established a link to the robot teleportation network, allowing access to this power core. At regular intervals, drives to enlist colonists in helping the EST obtain Data Storage Units from the power core will be held. Points will be awarded based on the number and quality of DSUs retrieved; colonists with the highest number of points will be rewarded appropriately by EST command for each recovery effort.
The temporary Earth Shock Trooper base on Calypso, along with Sgt. Quintana’s office, is located in Minopolis. The first DSU recovery effort will begin on Friday, March 28.
/EST Heavy Infantry Commander Shaeng Shun
Event Start: Friday, March 28, 1600 UTC
Event End: Monday, March 31, 1600 UTC
There are five instance levels to accommodate avatars of various profession levels. All of the instances are access by interacting with The Core teleporter inside the EST dropship in Minopolis, and then selecting the instance level you wish to enter.
The Core Level 1
- Core Harbinger Gen. 01 (Lvl 4)
- Core Harbinger Gen. 02 (Lvl 7)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 01 (Lvl 6)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 02 (Lvl 9)
The Core Level 2
- Core Harbinger Gen. 03 (Lvl 9)
- Core Harbinger Gen. 04 (Lvl 11)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 03 (Lvl 12)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 04 (Lvl 15)
The Core Level 3
- Core Harbinger Gen. 05 (Lvl 14)
- Core Harbinger Gen. 06 (Lvl 17)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 05 (Lvl 19)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 06 (Lvl 24)
The Core Level 4
- Core Harbinger Gen. 07 (Lvl 22)
- Core Harbinger Gen. 08 (Lvl 26)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 07 (Lvl 31)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 08 (Lvl 39)
The Core Level 5
- Core Harbinger Gen. 09 (Lvl 32)
- Core Harbinger Gen. 10 (Lvl 36)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 09 (Lvl 51)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 10 (Lvl 58)
There are also reports of several powerful Warlock-class robot bosses inside The Core. Colonists are urged to be prepared for aggressive new offensive tactics from these augmented Warlocks.
The following point system has been created to track the retrieval of Robot Data Storage Units:
- Robot DSU Class 1 (1 point)
- Robot DSU Class 2 (5 points)
- Robot DSU Class 3 (10 points)
- Robot DSU Class 4 (20 points)
- Robot DSU Class 5 (50 points)
- Robot DSU Class 6 (100 points)
- Robot DSU Class 7 (500 points)
- Robot DSU Class 8 (1000 points)
- Robot DSU Class 9 (5000 points)
***IMPORTANT*** Be sure to turn in any recovered Robot DSU Units to Sgt. Quintana in Minopolis before Monday, March 31, 2014 16:00:00! Any Robot DSU Units remaining after the event end time will not be included in your final event score.
The colonists accumulating the highest number of points during the event period will be awarded the following rewards by Earth Shock Trooper command:
- 1st Place - Omegaton Ranger Scope MK1
- 2nd Place - Omegaton Laser Sight MK1
- 3rd Place - Omegaton Igni L1000
- 4th Place - Universal Ammo - 5000 PED
- 5th Place - Universal Ammo - 3000 PED
- 6th Place - Universal Ammo - 1500 PED
- 7th Place - Calypso Land Deed
- 8th Place - Calypso Land Deed
- 9th Place - Neurobiotic Booster A10 10mg + Energy Booster x 2
- 10th Place - Neurobiotic Booster A10 10mg + Energy Booster
In addition, all colonists reaching the following DSU point totals will receive bonus rewards from EST Command (only the highest bonus reward is awarded per avatar):
- 5000 - Neurobiotic Booster A10 10mg + Energy Booster x 5 + Autoloot Pill x 5
- 1000 - Neurobiotic Booster A10 10mg + Energy Booster
- 500 - Neurobiotic Booster A10 10mg
Reward Item Info
- Omegaton Ranger Scope MK1 - 1% Increased Critical Hit Chance
- Omegaton Laser Sight MK1 - 10% Increased Critical Damage
- Universal Ammo - Can be used in place of any type of weapon ammunition and Synthetic Mind Essence
- Neurobiotic Booster A10 10mg - 100% increased skill gain for 10 hours
- Energy Booster - 10 minute duration, 20% increased run speed, 10% faster reload, 1% increased critical hit chance.
Rules & Notes
This event is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.
***Important*** Do not abandon the mission! If you abandon the mission for any reason, either intentionally or accidentally, all points earned up to that point will be lost forever. Support cannot and will not restore points for abandoned missions, regardless of the situation.
The Planet Calypso Dev Team
For full event information and updates, please visit the Robot Mayhem Event Page
Posted on Wed, 26 Mar 2014 17:06:20 GMT at http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/.../index.xml